Memory care in Houston, TX
The Abbey at Westminster Plaza is privately owned and operated by a Texas family with over 65 years of industry experience.
As a result, we were awarded BEST FAMILY OWNED/OPERATED BUSINESS for 2019 by Senior Resource Guide Readers.
Our specialized memory care programs are offered to those suffering from Alzheimer’s and memory loss. The Memory Care programs at The Abbey at Westminster Plaza are backed by specially trained and caring staff.
Our apartments are priced to include all the services most of our families need while avoiding the hidden fees many communities add on to the base rate after admission.
Rates are based upon the floor plan with the following basic services included:
- Medication Supervision/Assistance
(24 Hour Monitoring & Reminding)
- Daily Assistance with Dressing
- Daily Assistance with Grooming
- Bathing Assistance
- (Stand-by Assistance for Safety) 3 times per week
- Assistance with Transfers
- On-Site Rehab
- Personal Emergency Alert Pendants
- Daily Verbal Reminders
- Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry (Personals & Linens included)
- Culinary superlatives include three restaurant-style meals per day
- All utilities except phone (cable included)
- Daily Bed Making & Trash Removal
- Scheduled Transportation
- Wellness Program under the direction of a Licensed Nurse
- 24 Hr. Security Camera Surveillance System